No products in the basket.
Does the word ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ beauty hair product ring a bell in your head? You must have heard of these terms at some point, and as my purpose is to give you all the insight of natural and eco-friendly products. What role does ‘organic’ paly in your life? Are all organic hair products what they are advertised up to be, are there truly beneficial for your use?
Well, all our answers are : YES! Obviously. There are so many pros of using natural and organic hair products. If you want healthy and beautiful hair, that is. In today’s blog post we shine a light on the truth about traditional hair products and the benefits of organic ones.
Let me just give you few reasons that can leave you shocked on WHY you should Choose Organic and Natural Product.
- They contain all the vitamins, nutrients and oils that can provide the nourishment your hair needs, making it healthy and beautiful.
- They are absolutely safe to use, so you don’t need to be worried about ingesting harmful chemicals into your body and skin.
- Unlike traditional shampoos, organic product won’t irritate and dry out your scalp, because they are soft and gentle.
- Do you have coloured hair? Organic shampoo is safe to use for you because it doesn’t strip colour, and can actually make it look more radiant.
- They lack chemicals, means that your hair won’t be damaged or dried out.
Tips on How is Natural Shampoo Different, and How Does it Work?
Allow me to take you through the beauty of your hair. Organic shampoos simply don’t have the chemicals present in traditional shampoos. They contain natural ingredients like proteins, essential oils, vitamins, fruit extracts and so many others. These ingredients in themselves are amazing nutrients for your hair. Natural shampoos also don’t have the SLS ingredient, which means that they don’t lather up as well. Don’t worry – this doesn’t mean that they don’t clean your hair just as well. Simply give an extra rinse, and your hair will be just as clean and shiny as ever.
Some Small aspects You May Not Know About Your Shampoo and Conditioner
The truth of the matter is, most of the traditional shampoos and conditioners contain synthetic chemicals that are harmful to our skin and overall health. That foamy, heaven-smelling goodness that lathers up in your hair actually contains many harmful ingredients such as sulfate, alcohol, silicone, parabens, and even traces of anti-freeze.
Important: Kindly be aware that You Don’t just trust a product just because it says “Organic”, as they are not all created equal. Make sure to read the ingredients at the back to know what you are really getting.
– Mimi Nkitseng